CattleController requires cookies to function. Your browser is set up to refuse all cookies at the moment. To proceed with CattleController please enable cookies and try again. For more information about cookies, how CattleController uses them and how to change your browser settings, please read on.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a webserver can offer to anyone accessing their site. These cookies are stored by your web browser and whenever you request a webpage from the server that gave you the cookie, you send the cookie's contents with your request.
There are two kinds of cookie: the kind that is stored in your computer's memory and is deleted as soon as you close down your browser software and the kind that is stored on your computer's hard disk. For your security and privacy CattleController only uses the first type (that are NOT stored on your hard disk). These simply contain a unique id code so that we can "remember" who you are when you click from one page to another.
How do I change my browser settings?
Internet Explorer 5
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu.
- Click on the Security tab.
- Click Custom Level.
- Scroll down the list of settings until you reach the Cookies settings. (see picture on right).
- Select Enable in the "Allow per-session cookies (not stored)" options.
- Click OK twice.
- You may need to exit Internet Explorer and reload it.